4th Annual Spike-A-Wish Rotating Pairs Volleyball Tourney
Get off the couch & into the sandbox, for your chance to WIN great prizes in our Rotating Pairs Tourney!!
Join us for our 4th Annual Spike-A-Wish Volleyball Tourney.
DATE CHANGE due to spring break! Saturday, March 30th Check in at 9a!
ONLY $60 per Team, includes LUNCH!
Pre-registration encouraged as we typically SELL OUT!
All proceeds benefit local youth through the Grant A Wish Program.
Scholarshipping TODAY’s youth for tomorrow’s FUTURE!
Giving local youth the opportunity to participate in extracurricular programs and activities that they would otherwise not be able to afford.
Join us to help “Grant a Wish” for a child in need & help provide confidence for our future.
10 Things to Know for this Rotating Pairs Tournament:
1) Rotating pairs: you only need to sign-up with 1 other person
2) pair does NOT need to be Coed. So can be 2 guys, 2 girls or a girl/guy
3) You will be playing with and against other pairs
4) thus you will be playing 4 v 4 VB all day, just rotating the other pair you are playing with and other pairs you are playing against
5) GREAT way to play with people you might not normally play with/against
6) ability level does not matter as every pairs ability level will be eventually sorted out during the day and we will be left with 4 Divisions based on ability. An A Division, B, C and D Division.
7) Prize for each Division winner. So, if you are a beginnerish team, you will likely end up in a division with other teams of your caliber and have a chance to win your Division and a prize.
8) Proceeds go to a great cause… local area youth
9) Registration fee comes with lunch for each player provided by Volleys
10) Why are you still reading this…go find a partner and sign-up
Annual 3rd of July Parking Lot Party
to benefit the Grant a Wish Program
Wednesday, July 3rd, 5p to 9p in the Lot Behind the LaQuinta in Fruita!
Join the Grant a Wish Program to celebrate our independence with FREE Hot Dogs and a Live Band!
Don’t forget to show your patriotic side for a chance to win prizes for the top 3!
5:00 Vendors, activities, & food sponsored by 5 M Ice Cream available for Purchase
6:00 The Oxymorons
9:00 National Anthem & COLOR EXPLOSION!
The fireworks will kick off with our very own COLOR EXPLOSION at 9pm. Colored powder will be available for purchase on site for only $2 per bag
Sponsorship opportunities contact Mackenzie Dodge at (970) 234-9808.
Booths are $25 and all proceeds benefit local youth.
Please be aware this is the dirt lot behind the La Quinta, you must provide all your own set-up.
You are responsible to collect any taxes if applicable. Meaning if required, you must handle it on your end.